Custom Creative provides web development, photography and related consultancy.
My name is Phil Banks and I’m Custom Creative.
I’ve always been into computing since I got hooked on Crystal Caves in the early 90s; I started designing my first websites on GeoCities in 1999 and haven’t looked back. Things have moved on a bit since…
Custom Creative was established in 2007 and is based on the Suffolk / Cambridgeshire border, but serving clients nationally and internationally.
I also work for Helpful Technology in London as the lead WordPress developer, where we specialise in helping public sector and not-for-profit organisations. Before that I was lead developer for Medical Research Council (MRC) in the Laboratory of Molecular Biology in Cambridge where I provided development and support for the WordPress sites of MRC units around the world.
More importantly – how can Custom Creative can help you?
- building a website for your new or existing business
- bringing your website up to date and/or extending it with new features
- setting a Content Management System (CMS) so you can update it yourself
- photography projects big and small – products, events or people
- advice on setting up in-house photography facilities
- consultancy on a website and social media strategy for your business
- helping you build the specification to tender for web projects
- helping you plan the launch of a new website or develop a strategy to develop an existing one
- touch-ups: a helping hand with those little niggles you can’t solve alone
I can help with all these and much more. Professional development using both custom and off-the-shelf systems to find the solution that suits you best.
It’s not about the tool, but the result
Still, everyone seems to like buzzwords and name dropping…
The next step is to get in touch. You can send me a message using the contact form, phone 01767 348 243 or email me directly: email@example.com